您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？注册
This issue might occur if the Admin Approval mode is disabled on the built-in administrator account.: `$ A5 P3 a4 [3 S7 L6 C* k! r
In order to assist you better, please reply to the following questions.
1. Please let us know why are you trying to access Edge using built-in admin account?
2. What happens when you try to access Microsoft Edge on Administrator or Standard account?
As a workaround, you can resolve this issue by diabling the security setting from Local policies. Here's how:
1. Right click on Start and select Run, type gpedit.msc and hit Enter.
2. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security
3. Open User Access Control : Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account policy and enable
(Enabling this policy will set Admin approval mode for the built-in Administrator account).
4. Set the policy to Enabled and Click Apply > OK to save the changes.
5. Restart the computer and check.